Resume Writing Class
Your resume is the first introduction to your future employer, and the gatekeeper that stands between interviews with your dream companies. Ready to nail this thing?
In this training, Career Coach Lakrisha Davis will teach you the strategies she uses to write resumes for her private clients, that yields 10X more interviews 3X faster - even if you don't possess 'traditional' experience.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Select the best resume type to showcase your skills and experience, whether you're an early or experienced professional, or a career changer.
- Exactly how to write a high-ranking, keyword-optimized resume that scores way more interviews through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- How to identify your career accomplishments (some you didn't even know you had) and write an accomplishment-based rather than a task-based resume.
- The best way to structure, write, and section-off your resume (ATS-compatible template + action verbs supplied)
- The psychology behind writing a resuable, yet non-generic, cover letter that works.
- and so much more
... ALL FOR 47$.
Ready to score more interviews? Then this class is for you!
Lifetime access to course, including its updates
- Accomplishments Guide (spreadsheet)
- Resume Building Guide + Templates
- Resume Instructions (for ATS)